Blog of Michal

Blog of Michal
cardesign of michal

Designman MichalUhrin

+++

Sunday, June 22, 2008

old projects



So here are almost all of my university works, Some sketches, models, etc. are missing because this time I dont have access to my computer. As soon as I will Ill upload them all.
My first project wasnt trasportation design but it was a sculpture of something from nature, I chosen lobster and modified him until I got the final shape. Sketches are missing. Next project at my school was finally the transportation design task as I expected this long time ago. So I started to participate in a contest made by skoda at our university, I was chosen into finalists, but I dint made clay model due to personal problems... Here are just some first proportion sketches . My next project wwas in cooperation with Johnsson Controlls, they make interiors in cars like sandero, etc. This task was to make a sustainable vehicle and I made a car for 2. 2of them can drive simulously next to each other on normal street. Next project was done in cooperation with renault , Mr. Luciano Bove and Raphael Linari. We made couple of consultations with them , but my storyboard I will upload later. We made 1/4 model and it was like a competition at our school which I won - internship for 3 months in renault. Last projects were in cooperation with audi and skoda. most of them I cant show you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment