Blog of Michal

Blog of Michal
cardesign of michal

Designman MichalUhrin

+++

Thursday, June 3, 2010

my bachelor degree "Skoda Fabia Scout" facelift

1st stage of sketching - in competition was chosen my front and rear
finalized sketches and CAD

foam model 1:4








clay 1:1:
a real car facelift as a school project... what was lots of fun
message:
greeen offroad for eastern europe - cheap(simple), MODERN(new unique design language, also used old parts like C shapes), widening shapes(car is too high)-make better proportions at least optically. Overall making old scout better...
btw the foam model is 1:4 final-like work model for 1:1 clay... and this was my bachelor degree project - skoda fabia scout facelift 1:4 than 1:1.
It was very good clay modelling experience, since it was my 1st 1:1 clay modell.
Also the sketching time I really enjoy! After 1st stage of sketching was chosen my front and rear theme for doing 1:1 clay. During all time everything was done as a group project, included me, Peter Chovanec, Slavo Ozanik and Palo Kirnag. thx guys!

4 comments:

  1. more pictures of the facelift project please! Looks like a nice job!
    Greetz from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, i will put more as soon as I get some more pictures) ... and offcourse when the 1:1 finish will be ready.
    cheerz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Miko, Zdravim, Ja by som sa ta chcel opytat kde si chodil do skoly?

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahoj , sory ze az teraz odpisujem ale azteraz som dokoncil diplomovku chodil som na vsvu v ba

    ReplyDelete